Monday, June 9, 2014

We are all the same

We are all the same. As I watch Grey's Anatomy or listen to the music of Pink, we all have the same pain, the same anger, the same fears, and the same joy. It only happens to us at different times in our life and in different ways but we are all the same.

There is a scene in Grey's Anatomy season 3 after Denny Duquette dies and Lizzy lays still almost lifeless on the bathroom floor. I can relate to that scene. Five years ago the floor was my comfort, I don't know but it was. The floor was only thing that could calm me down. When we are going through trials we assume it's only happening to us, but in reality it's happening to all of us at one time or another. At one time or another we are all lifeless.

There are some life experiences that we do experience alone.There are things my friends' have gone through that I had not and vise-versa. But we can all understand each other's pain. Pain is something we all have in common and sometimes it takes for to share the same experience in order to show compassion and is not right but it's human.

Laughter is something we all seem to want to share. We love love to laugh and we all crave to be happy. Happiness is something that I have never been. I have had happy moments in my life but to say that I am happy would be a lie. I do love to laugh and I hope to do more of it in my future.

Marisol

No comments:

Post a Comment